At Niall J. Moran Solicitors we understand the stress and pressure which comes with the breakdown of a marriage or a relationship and the impact that this can have on the family unit as a whole, and in particular, children of the relationship. We have extensive experience in the area of Family Law and will always endeavor to provide the most practical and cost-effective resolution for our clients. Niall J. Moran Solicitors are members of the Family Law Legal Aid Panel.
We provide the following services:
Marriage and Relationship Breakdowns
• Separation Agreements
• Judicial Separation in the Circuit Court and High Court
• Divorce in the Circuit Court and High Court
• Cohabitation Agreements and Cohabitees Proceedings in the Circuit Court and High Court
• Declarations of Parentage
• Personal Applications for Interim Barring Orders and Barring Orders
• Personal Application for Protection Orders and Safety Orders
• Applications for Protection / Safety / Barring Orders in respect of Dependent Children
While, in some instances, court proceedings become inevitable, we are always keen to advise clients on the availability of alternative services such as mediation and counselling with a view to limiting the financial strain of Family Law disputes.